Thursday, January 6, 2011

Morris Museum of Art

I am so happy to tell you all about something really special. I have been meaning to mention it for a while now, but my holiday goodness got in the way. Now that the new year has begun, it is time to get back into the swing of things.

This Sunday, January 9, 2011 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm, the Morris Museum of Art will be hosting a "Meet the Artist" for me at the museum in downtown Augusta, Georgia. This is especially touching to me, as I have loved the museum since in opened its doors in the early 1990's, and even contemplated working there right out of school. It hosts a stunning art collection specifically dedicated to Southern Art and Artists of the United States...isn't that great? I hope that anyone who will be in the area will come by to see me...and I will be sure to update here with pictures soon after the event. Thank you again to Kelly Catlett and the entire Morris crew...I am beyond appreciative for this opportunity!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...