Saturday, January 1, 2011

Buon Anno

Happy New Year, Buon Anno a tutti...I hope that all of you had a very festive holiday! Just in time to assist me in my battle with writing 2011 instead of 2010, here is a little peek at our new Laura Fair Perpetual Calendars with matching Month and Day Patterned Glass Magnets debuting for January 2011! They are made of antiqued metal and come in a box set in two coordinating colors. Shown above is the celery green version, and there is also one in turquoise blue! Cannot wait to get my hands on one so I can get my studio life organized...

On my way to the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings market again where Lone Elm Studios will be selling these, along with all the other items in our Laura Fair collection, in their showroom in Building 2 #1363B. So, if you are attending the Atlanta market...be sure to stop by. Better yet, let me know so I can meet you there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, this is beautiful, laura! safe travels. buon anno, friend. xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, just love the calendar. Hope you have a lovely time in Atlanta.

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, just love the calendar. Hope you have a lovely time in Atlanta. Martha Fountain

kt said...

Laura,
I love this a piece of art that also can be used, lovely!
Have a safe trip and have fun too.
kt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...