Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cento

100, cento, I have posted here 100 times...hard for me to believe I have had that much to say, and that even though I have slowed down, you all are still reading. I appreciate it and thank you so much for the constant support. This past weekend we said ciao to October, I thought I would leave you with the memories of the month. Still one of my absolute favorites I have to say again. If you are thinking of planning a trip to Tuscany...make it in October...just a few reasons why:

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees. The winds will blow their freshness into you...while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. ~ John Muir

1 comment:

kt said...

laura,
I love the photos! happy 100!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...